|Step into 2012 right. Or risk becoming a fossil like this dinosaur.|
It's always fun to compare last year's resolutions to this year's and next year's see whether you've actually accomplished anything. Plus it's a good reminder for when you put "lose weight" on your list and you supposedly forgot about it.
Last year's resolutions:
- Be more selective with brand purchases rather than splurge. (a.k.a. less impulse buys)
- Try to acquire more casual pieces for hanging around the house.
Learn to navigate Baby's new website.
- Make time for hanging out with my Lolita friends.
- Try fairy-kei or pop-kei.
- Host a Lolita meet-up or panel.
Visit the FIT exhibit Japan Fashion Now.
- Travel to San Francisco to shop at the Angelic Pretty store.
Think of new topics and places to see for Lolita and the City.
- Try to wear Lolita when I can.
- Coordinate more with existing wardrobe. (That mean's buy less brand)
- Travel more.
- Take lots of photographs. Acquired two vintage film cameras and want to put good use to them.
- Work on a collection of Lolita focused essays.
- Think of new topics and places to see for Lolita and the City.
- Write two articles per week
- Focus more on "foundation" articles. Restaurant reviews. Fun NYC facts that everyone knows or doesn't know about.
- Write at least one Lolita-minded article a month.
|Pay no mind to the candle hole. It's my birthday today.|