Post-It Note Journal: Cotton Candy floats, Star Trek and brunch!
Lolita and the City started way back in 2010. Sharing events for those who admire the "cute" lifestyle has changed. I've started Post-It Note Journal to record all my mini-adventures.
- Last week, Parfaitdoll and I checked out the Bubble Tea Float at Vivi Bubble Tea LES location. The Matcha Green Tea float really worked with the sweetness of the cotton candy. (Order a float and get 50% off your next drink when you share a photo on social media! The float and promotion are only available at at the LES location.)
- Victorian maiden's Early Autumn Fair and Outlet sale just started!
- Registered for Rufflecon - See you Sunday!
- Checked out the Star Trek: 50 Artists. 50 Years art exhibit. As an avid crocheter my favorite piece was the Spock fiber art.
- The fall weather Monday reminded me I needed a new travel mug and stopped by David's Tea. They also had their fall selection out like Pumpkin Chai, Mocha Latte, and Blueberry Muffin - if you love that "hot kick" from cinnamon hearts candy you will love their Pumpkin Chai tea.
- Discovered the Alcove, one of my favorite Queens haunts is serving brunch! Speaking of brunch, the Lowery Bar & Kitchen was pretty neat - the Kale omelette was really delish.
- Stood in the rain to see glimpse of Yoshiki for the upcoming "We Are X" documentary in October
- My favorite artist Carmilla d'Errico will be in town Oct 10 for a short Q & A about her new Pop Manga Coloring Book
- VAMPS tickets went on sale for their concert at Irving Plaza.